HAPPY BLOG LAUNCH!



Woohoo! Welcome to the I Love Classroom Chatter blog. It's true. I love everything CLASSROOM! The very smell of a school makes me extremely happy. LOL! I would like to dedicate this blog to my late mother who dedicated her life to helping others.
















The purpose of this blog is to share ideas, help others, inspire, learn from and connect with other blogging colleagues worldwide. I'm truly inspired by Cara Carroll, Angela Watson, and Beth Newingham. I began following them during my college days and since, I've effectively used their ideas in my classroom. I'm so amazed by their talents and aspire to be just as great. I look forward to sharing and learning! To celebrate my blog launch, I have created Back to School forms. Download the FREE file here. HAPPY TEACHING and thanks for your support!

No comments

Back to Top